One of the fundamental reorganizations done to Middle East 2.0 is the file system covering the Terrain and Vegetation graphics for the game, both with 2D and 3D. Changes include a common naming convention to files, where now say "Trees" file is named as...
Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 saw a complete graphics overhaul for its coming version 2.0. What exactly has changed? Our Gallery has been updated with two new slideshows, covering the two biomes included in the game: Desert and Mediterranean. Both slideshows cover all the available View options...
So what's new with Middle East 2.0? Here's the Update Log from the game manual:
Middle East Update Log for 2.00
- Fixed various Unit database issues
- Fixed several issues involving airstrikes
- Fixed high level attacks for helicopters
- Made numerous other minor fixes
- Also: Revisions on the CS Unit Viewer...